Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Files keep appearing

From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <adriel () netragard com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 00:36:46 -0400

Stephen,
    I can help you if you are interested. Let me know.

Stephen Johnson wrote:
I keep having a phishing website appear on my web server.

They keep showing up in a Resources folder of one of the sites that
I host. I have gone through the logs and I am not seeing any
connections.  I deleted the files this morning and this evening
they re-appeared ? no connections were made on my server during
that period of time.

Also, there are no cron jobs that I noticed that looked out of the
ordinary.

I am running MySQL, PHP, Apache2 on a debian linux server.

Any thoughts?

- --

Regards,
    Adriel T. Desautels

    Chief Technology Officer
    Netragard, LLC. || http://www.netragard.com
    PGP KEY ID      : 0x7B6F2284
    -------------------------
    "We make IT secure."

            *** NOTICE ***

    Please do not email sensitive information to
    this email address using clear text email.
    Please encrypt all sensitive information prior
    to transmission. To obtain my PGP key please
    browse to the URL below.

 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7B6F2284

            *** NOTICE ***

BullGuard Anti-virus has scanned this e-mail and found it clean.
Try BullGuard for free: www.bullguard.com