Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Does someone know this guy at google?

From: "Alessio L.R. Pennasilico" <mayhem () recursiva org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 01:13:22 +0200

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 16:58 -0400, Tatercrispies wrote:
It sounds to me that you have all the information you need to verify
if this person exists. Why are you asking the list? Call the number
and find out (I'm sure if this guy is real, he appreciates having his
cell # blasted to the world)

you are right.

oh, did I told you I am the manager of your bank? call +390456172498 to
verify I am who I pretend to be :)

a mayhem that would never call a number given from a "suspect
phisher" [1]

[1] did you hear about voip fraud used to support phishing?
--
Avevo un'amica che guardava tutti i film porno fino alla fine.
Voleva vedere se poi si sposavano.