Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: breaking news tools, for an ever changing community

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 16:49:51 -0400

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 21:03:08 BST, you said:

Why did you delete out my whole corporate user part of my e-mail? it was the
main emphasis of the e-mail. I personally don't focus consumer security, its
so boring. I'm interested in the security of employees, data and corporate
applications. The  only time consumer security comes into my focus is when
employees are using 'consumer accounts' as a means to communicate with
co-workers during vacation periods on e-mail, and even in work time,
corporate users on yahoo are actively using their 'consumer accounts' to
instant message each other.

So all your valuable "underground" members are going to be connecting
from their corporate IP address space, or are they going to be *smart*
underground people and make their connection look like it's Just Another
DSL Out There?