Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Lamest people you know (WAS: n3td3v please shutup, please shutup.)

From: Alexandru Balan <abalan () bitdefender com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:49:53 +0300

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 07:48 -0500, evilrabbi wrote:
I think you underestimate human supidity..

Ok.. does anyone know anyone more pathetic then n3td3v ? Post names and
examples here

--
Jay "let <jackass - FD version> begin"

On 7/31/06, Alexandru Balan <abalan () bitdefender com> wrote:
        On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 13:31 +0100, codeslag wrote:
        > Right, i've kept quiet and read your bullshit for a good
        while now so
        > I thought i'd add to the noise on this list and say:
        >
        > IM GONNA COME TO DEFCON AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU.

        uhmm... I seriously think that n3td3v is just a marketing ploy
        from
        DEFCON to get more people to come. No living thing can be
        _that_
        stupid.

        --
        Jay