Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who should i contact?

From: H D Moore <fdlist () digitaloffense net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:10:21 -0500

I have been receiving spam to unique addresses provided to H&R Block for
over a year now. If this is the same company you used, you aren't the
only one. Using an email address with the original company name clearly
embedded within it makes tracking down this kind of abuse easier. It has
a side effect of annoying sales weasels that try to follow up after I
download crappy evaluation software. A quick scan of my mail logs from
the past week shows 8 different companies that either sold or leaked my
email address to spammers.

-HD