Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v malware removal tool

From: "Mike M" <mkmaxx () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:12:31 +0530

And here's the king (al biet funny)

From: Micheal Turner <wh1t3h4t3 () yahoo co uk>
Subject: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v malware removal tool
To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk

I have spent a large amount of time trying to
configure my filters to prune my email of the daily
crap (largely due to n3td3v�s inane rants). However,
this morning I was stunned to see him waffling on
(again) about the �big evil corporations� and their
monopoly on security. News flash n3td3v, we do not
care that Yahoo! employees are stealing company milk
from the coffee room. I�ve tried to put up with him,
I�ve tried to ignore him, have patiently waited for
him to post at least some XSS vulnerability. The time
has come to remove n3td3v. I have contacted the
services of a Hit man through forums directly related
to former shadow-crew and notorious online criminal
gangs (www.darkmarket.ws www.talkcash.net
www.cardersmarket.com). I have been given a quotation
for both overseas and local work from a number of
different individuals. I am currently trying to raise
the $15,000 required for the success of this
operation. At the bottom of
http://prdelka.blackart.org.uk you will find a Paypal
donate button � should anyone at F-Secure, Symantec,
Yahoo!, Google or indeed any of the wider security
community wish to donate to help push for the silence
� then your donations will be thankfully accepted. A
GPG key has been attached to this email, please use it
if you wish to engage me in discussion any further in
this matter.

Do the right thing. Let God sort him out.

I @m A7h3i357