Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Bluetooth on Kodak PictureMaker Kiosks...

From: "KF (lists)" <kf_lists () digitalmunition com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:03:27 -0500

Does anyone on the list have access to a Kodak PictureMaker Kiosk? These devices come with Bluetooth enabled and unfortunately shortly after mentioning to a local CVS store that Bluetooth implementations are not always up to snuff, mysteriously all the stores in the area have disabled the Bluetooth functionality.

Obviously this seems a bit odd to me.

After accidentally viewing someone elses photos while sitting at the terminal one has to wonder what *may* be possible over Bluetooth.

If you have access to a Kodak PictureMaker Kiosk please contact me. I am looking for information on A) how to disable and enable the bluetooth B) if you are aware of any specific reason that the Bluetooth *should* be disabled on these devices.

test:~# cat /var/lib/bluetooth/00\:0C\:55\:11\:B3\:9A/names
00:0E:6A:FD:F1:93 PictureMaker

-KF