Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How to Determine My System Vulnerabilities

From: "Morning Wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:07:16 -0800

I know I feel like the Federal Reserve is safe now.

well..., the headers appear to be genuine
IS THIS FOR F*CKING REAL ????

The director for IT of the FDRB of Minneapolis is asking the most basic
question possible. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

I have three servers running Linux Red Hat OS.  I would lke to find a
source for information regarding "How Too" when it comes to determining
what level of kernel, SSH, PHP, ect my servers are running.  I do know how
to check some of these things but am looking for someone who is very
knowledgeble and is willing to answer questions about this OS.

HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THE JOB???????

I BET YOU TOOK A TEST AND HAVE SOME BIG FANCY LETTERS *sigh*

this ignat is making what? 75-125k$ / yr and dont know
how to get versions from his daemons?!?!  wtf wtf wtf omg omg omg

*shocked and awed*
/me falls over