Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Full-disclosure Digest, Vol 12, Issue 39

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:31:59 -0500

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:18:15 EST, DONNY MCCOY said:
I will be in Cary, NC through Thursday and will return to Syracuse on Friday.
I will check voicemail and e-mail periodically as time allows.

Not a smart thing to post to a list that contains known black hats. Your
voicemail and e-mail may be outside the continental US by the time you return
to Syracuse. ;)

If your e-mail is urgent please contact the help desk in Syracuse at x19511.

OK guys - who can be the first to figure out the *outside* number for
the help desk, and call them to report a borken e-mail user that needs to
be shut down? :)

Donny - what number do outside people call if they have urgent e-mail for you?
Or do you define "urgent" as "from within your company only"?  Must suck if you're
a customer with an urgent e-mail.. .;)

(And the next time you leave town and set up an Out-of-Brain message, do us all
a favor and don't have it quote all 60K of the digest....)