Full Disclosure mailing list archives

uzbekistan torture docs

From: "lsi" <stuart () cyberdelix net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:26:55 -0000

..hmm?  Well basically, my concern is that if this stuff goes
unchecked then eventually i might have probs connecting to Windows
Update (or something...)

"Bloggers defy UK gag order on info about complicity in Uzbek torture

[The following post is a mirror of this page on Craig Murray's
website. It is being reposted here in solidarity with this group, who
are defying a gag-order on these documents. Readers pleased be
advised before linking to this post or reproducing this information
that the govt does not want these documents made public, and if too
few people participate, may take legal action against those who do.]

Constituent: "This question is for Mr Straw; Have you ever read any
documents where the intelligence has been procured through torturous
means?"
Jack Straw: "Not to the best of my knowledge..."

continues at ----> http://rummysdiaries.blogspot.com/

---
Stuart Udall
stuart at () cyberdelix dot net - http://www.cyberdelix.net/

---
 * Origin: lsi: revolution through evolution (192:168/0.2)