Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Revised paper on "ICMP attacks against TCP"

From: Fernando Gont <fernando () frh utn edu ar>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:14:55 -0300

Folks,

I have submitted to the IETF a revised version of my internet-draft on "ICMP attacks against TCP".

This version addresses the feedback I have received during the last eight months, and includes, among other things, pointers to existing implementations of the proposed fixes.

It will soon be available from the internet-drafts public repository. In the mean time, you can access it through my web site: http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/draft-gont-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt (http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/icmp-attacks-against-tcp.html)

As always, feedback is welcome. Noise should be sent to /dev/null.

Kindest regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando () gont com ar || fgont () acm org