Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: CORE-Impact license bypass (c0ntex)

From: Xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:14:48 +0100

Speaking of 'trial versions' is it even possible to get one, as I have seen the
demo, and am dying to play with it, but hey it's a lil bit too steep for my budget.

xyberpix

On Mon Sep 26 16:35 , Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com> sent:

Im telling the teacher!!!

It would seem that they are trusting their endusers a bit.  That or
they have a team of highly trained sales/lawyer ninjahs who prowl
their customers machines on a whim looking for licenseing violations.
All in the hopes of snagging that one big renewal contract/lawsuit
that will put their mini sales/lawyer ninjahs through harvard law.

Dre