Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Moderated?

From: Glenn Hamblin <ghamblin () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:51:19 -0700

Maybe I'm way off base here, (I'm sure you'll let me know) but if you don't even bother opening the full-disclosure folder, How did you find something so offensive in it?? Kinda like I never watch porn but I'm totally offended by the #$%@&^%$#$@ stuff!

Pretty curious to me.

Well dude(s) and(dudet?(s)?) Maybe if this list was being sponsored by or somehow funded by you. I suppose perhaps you could have stock raving mad and angry "opinions" about what is said or isn't said on the "Un-Moderated" "Full Disclosure" list(s). But, until or unless this is true. Either don't read stuff you don't want to (DUH) or delete stuff you don't like (Or don't want to hear??) and shut up. Or unsubscribe. Why continue subscribing to a list when "fuck i dont even bother opening my full-disclosure folder ". Double DUH!!

No Flaming intended and I apologize if it's taken wrong. It just seems obvious to me.

--Glenn