Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Socks Vulnerability Also EffectsUnderwear(Package Compromised)

From: "Dave Korn" <davek_throwaway () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:10:36 +0100

----Original Message----
From: y0himba

Date: 9/8/2005

Vulnerability Found:   Hole In y0himba's Underwear

Affected System: Male Underwear(Possibly Female As Well)

Severity: Rating: Critical
Impact: Package Access
Where:  Nether Regions

Description of Vulnerability:  It has been discovered after research
inspired by the well documented socks hole vulnerability that male
underwear seems to be also affected.  Reading about this socks hole made
me raid my underwear drawer and actually put some on for once, at which
time I discovered there were holes in my underwear as well as my socks.

  The manufacturer says it's by design.

    cheers,
      DaveK