Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Brain dead SSH scans from Italy

From: Jeff MacDonald <jam () zoidtechnologies com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:15:47 -0400

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 08:15 -0700, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
Well, I'm stumped. I mean, really stumped.

I've had a host scanning my network for the past three days, and it
initially looked like one of the automated scans we've all become so
familiar with (unfortunately). Naturally, the automatic defense was
engaged, and I thought that would be the end of it. Nope.
[..snipped..]
I'm at a loss. If anyone knows Italian (I don't), and can contact one of:
[..snipped..]

Try this site: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/  which can
translate English to Italian. You might want to cc the abuse address for
their upstream too.

Regards,
--
Jeff MacDonald