Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Return of the Phrack High Council

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:07:31 -0600

N3td3v,

I have several groups on Yahoo Groups...does that make a expert? Nope.
Same goes for you..you setup a free Google group and then just pour
feeds into it. People might as well get a RSS Reader and go it on their
own.

You hate blackhats, you have whitehats and you hate people that don't
pay you your "respect"...if you are so big..then why are you hiding your
ID? People that have nothing to hide...normally don't.

As for your planned "death"..it isn't working so well is it? I saw
around 20 comments on CNET Tallback yesterday from your name alone...