Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: I have great social network, fear

From: Iadnah <iadnah () uplinklounge com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:09:19 -0500

I'm no legal expert, but I'm guessing that you'd be well within your
rights to sue him if he would happen to release information about your
identity on here. I mean, from the kind of stuff he's said I'd say it'd
be very easy to prove he's been threatening people and is basically
slandering Yahoo by saying he's associated with them.

By the way, I think I might have noticed something with gmail. I haven't
really tested this, but it seems like if I log into gmail on one
computer in my house and click the box for it to remember me, and then I
go to a different computer and change my password for gmail I'm still
able to access it from the first computer without having to log in
again. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's intentional. Either way, it
seems like a bad idea if it is intentional. I guess what I'm wondering
is if anyone else will give it shot so I can be sure it's not just my
computer or something.