Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hackers Tomorrow

From: "pingywon" <pingywon () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:01:36 -0500

I got a better question. Who cares?

~pingywon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: n3td3v n3td3v
  To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
  Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Hackers Tomorrow

  I have to say how disapointed I am that more people didn't pick up the fact that even though the name comes across as
n3td3v the address is xploitabl () gmail com, where the origianal troll postings are from xploitable () gmail com.
  Also the person that set up the website in the other posts had the same thought as I did and used xploitabel () gmail
com and took it farther by setting up a website.
  The original n3td3v must be laughing his ass off for "security" people missing such simple bait and switch.

  Or am I the real n3td3v just throwing up smokescreens, who knows?