Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FAO Mark Murtagh from Websense

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:26:44 +0000

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 19:28 -0800, Morning Wood wrote:
First you missed the comment where I fixed my typo on the thread,
second, I thought someone of your "hacking" experience, you would have
been able to translate that message by yourself. In any case, I made

umm, no I doubt I missed anything except your contentless dribble.
but I did notice the "error" of the web application... not only is it
vulnerable to SQL injection, it is also vuln to XSS. Possibly
you would like to enroll in a Zone-H Hands on Hacking Seminar
so you too might be able to understand them too, instead of filling this
list with your paranoid, meglomanic rants.

http://www.nccgroup.com/events/index.aspx

Initially I thought he was pointing out the SQL injection himself in his
write up somewhere, personally couldn't read the article to the end -
sounded like someone who had never actually worked on a system that had
real security issues (maliciously or legitimately) combined with the
incompetent writing skills it just wasn't worth carrying on. I don't
know what is funnier, the crap he spouts, the fact he didn't notice the
most blatant SQL injection evidence you could get, or that he flamed
your ' "hacking" experience" ' because he thought you didn't know to
take the trailing slash away to get to the content.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3