Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Support_388945a0 account in Win XP/2003

From: Yong-hak Lee <camiyu1 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:55:38 +0900

Hello, everybody.

I has wondered the meaning of "support_388945a0" too,
but not the meaning of the account, but the meaning of "388945a0".

As you may know, it can be interpreted as 4 Bytes hexadecimal number...
So I thought that it may be some kind of IPv4 address...
But if you do whois query, you will find that the address is irrelevant  to MS.

Then... Is there anyone who knows what the meaning of this string sequence is?

Best Regards,
YH Lee.