Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Asshat coders

From: Thomas Sutpen <sutpen () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:26:50 -0700

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:36:23 +0100, Anders Breindahl <skrewz () skrewz dk> wrote:
I actually wonder whether this list has become the hangout place for all
lameness of seclists.

Any plan of action, or should I too just attempt learning to ignore this? Who
was that guy who ran a moderated version of this list again?

Duh?  I can't believe you've been subscribed more than one day and
haven't already figured out that this is the Jerry Springer Show of
security lists.  Did this somehow pass you by?

You people in Denmark must not be acquianted with high culture.
You'll have to settle for Maury, unless you can get UPN on your local
cable provider.

TS