Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Things that make you go "Hmmm"

From: "Burke N. Hare" <bounce () asmodeus yi org>
Date: 1 Mar 2005 20:12:59 -0000

Somebody looking to bite the hand the fed them?

At 05:29 AM 3/1/2005 GMT, Jason Coombs wrote:
Regarding PivX Solutions:

I would like to make contact with anyone who has been harmed by PivX Solutions.

If you have been harmed by PivX Solutions, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Jason Coombs
jasonc () science org
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

but looking back a bit we see (check out the "from"):