Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Microsoft Patches & Political Theory...

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:45:00 +0200

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 08:49:23PM -0500, mike lieman wrote:

Y'all haven't really READ the Declaration of Independance, have you?

It's one of the really GOOD thing the USAisans have come up with.

1) Governments derive their JUST powers from the CONSENT of the governed.

2) The Governed reserve the right to toss out any government which
forgets it's subservient place.

this is just a demo version.

--
Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're
being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away

<end of messge. junk follows>