Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: US pres election was hacked away byDumbya&cabal.

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:06:05 -0600

I agree, we all know that the voting machines had problems (cell phones
have problems, cars have problems). Maybe Bush's cell phone had
something to do with all of this? That doesn't make sense does it?
Cellphones are political, but every time we talk about voting exploits,
names are thrown in and everyone get all off track. This issue has been
hashed out on this list before, must we re work it again? Just search
the archives if you weren't around for the first run around.