Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [lists] RE: Awake a modem with AT commands

From: Bart.Lansing () kohls com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:15:43 -0600

full-disclosure-bounces () lists netsys com wrote on 02/26/2005 07:43:02 AM:

Syed Imran Ali wrote:
I don't know if you specifically asked for DSL or Cable
modems or what you exactly wanna do with it.

As far as AT commands are your concerns, I think most of the
ppl on the list can help you out.

Btw, elucidate ur question please.

Mr. Ali,

Please be aware that action09 does not need to "elucidate", as you
obviously
do not understand what she was saying to start with.  I do not mean to
mock
you, but you really need to get a clue.  True, my first modem was 300
baud,
but if you try to issue an AT command to a DSL or cable modem, I think
you
will not get a response.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, CNE, MCSE+I, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

Curt, do you think that maybe, just maybe, that the request Ryed made of
action09 to "elucidate" was in fact a request for clarification?  One
often does that when one does not clearly understand what is being said.
Maybe a little less caffeine in your diet...just a thought.

Bart
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html