Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Windows Registry Analzyer

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:19:35 -0600

Use RegMon for real-time Reg watching and try this product for Snapshot
compares. I haven't used it but it looks to be fun and there is a
write-up in PCWorld about it.

                        Readme file of Regshot 1.61  2002/03/30
                        Please view whatsnew.txt for update info!

-----------------
Package includes:
-----------------
regshot.exe,language.ini,readme.txt,whatsnew.txt

-----------------
Introduction:
-----------------
RegShot is a small registry compare utility  that allows you to quickly
take a  snapshot
of your registry and then compare it with a second one - done after
doing system changes
or installing a new software product. The changes report can be produced
in text or HTML
format and contains a list of all modifications that have taken place
between  snapshot1
and snapshot2.In addition, you can also specify folders (with sub
filders) to be scanned
for changes as well.In version 1.60+ you can save your whole registry in
a *.hiv file for
future use.
Note: Regshot is a FREEWARE!

 http://regshot.yeah.net/