Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PIVX IS BANKRUPT

From: Joachim Schipper <j.schipper () math uu nl>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:39:54 +0100

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 08:47:41AM -0800, lor.tharholm () hushmail com wrote:
It is common knowledge amongst the security community that the
reverse shell merger (lowest form of financing generally reserved
for penny stocks and mining stocks) company called PIVX SOLUTIONS
INC has zero traction since its inception. It is nothing more than
a vehicle to try to make the primary shareholders rich quickly

Looks like someone has a beef with PivX. Too many badmouthing lately.

(No, I don't care a bit about PivX, and certainly don't work for them.
I'll keep to Linux/Solaris and family, thank you.)

                Joachim
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html