Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Jack Szeszycki

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:41:09 -0400

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:00:29 -1000, Jason Coombs said:
Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:00:40 +0930, Jack_Szeszycki () viscount com au said:
I will respond to your email when I return.
If, of course, the e-mail is still there when Jack returns. ;)

Does this form a binding contract?

At least his didn't include a "this is privileged info and you may not distribute
it further" clause that tries to form a binding contract.  I wish it had, I'd love
to chase after them to invoice them for the costs of taking down our mailserver
to make sure the message is *really* gone.  Oh, and we'd have to do up new backup
tapes.  LTO-2s are *expensive*, and when you're doing several million messages a
day, you go through a lot of them.  Especially fun on a Monday, when we may need
to clean up 3 day's worth of tapes... ;)