Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Gmail blacklisted by Full-disclosure

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello security community,

Full-Disclosure, a high profile mailing list where the
world's security engineers and other related meet and
read security information and discussion.

Over the last two weeks I have noticed an issue with
Full-Disclosure. Many times I would be rejected from
the list by a system implemented by an FD admin.

The system has blacklisted a Gmail proxy. I call for
this to be removed, so Full-Disclosure can function as
such.

Delivery to the following recipient failed
permanently:

    full-disclosure () lists grok org uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 10): 554 Service
unavailable; Client host [zproxy.gmail.com] blocked
using dsn.rfc-ignorant.org; Not supporting null
originator (DSN)

Thanks, n3td3v
Reply to xploitable () gmail com, not this Yahoo address.