Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Our Industry Is Seriously Ethics Impaired

From: James Tucker <jftucker () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:04:55 +0100

division, said: "This program will extend our research organization even
further, and enable us to tap some of the most brilliant minds in the
global security research community..

i believe they will not "tap some of the most brilliant minds".
when one reaches a certain level of expertise and/or experience, the chances
that he is a money whore are low imho.

I've known quite a few very intelligent members of the industry adn to
suggest that their moral structures are similar wihtin their presence
could only lead to bad things.

Making such generalisations is not exactly an intelligent thing to do,
I think you will agree.

There is little point in this discussion, as it is largely but not
entirely subjective.
Please stop wasting bits, this will not come to an agreed conclusion.