Full Disclosure mailing list archives

NMRC @ DefCon

From: dc13 () nmrc org
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:33:54 -0500 (CDT)

Ladies and gentlemen of this fine list, we'd like to use this forum to gratuitously advertise the NMRC happenings at DefCon 13 later this week.

Friday July 29th at 3pm: The NMRC Warez 2005 Extravaganza

This will be a panel discussion where we will show tools we have developed during the past year. Although we will be showing some kick-ass tools, tool talks are sometime boring and we needed to fill an hour, so during the Q&A we will spank audience members who volunteer to be spanked. Yes we are serious. Spankees must sign a release form and prove you are 18 or older. To save time, the form can be printed off and filled out in advance from http://www.nmrc.org/dc13/ass_release_form.txt.

Friday July 29th at 6pm:

MadHat Unspecific will be on the DC Groups panel, discussing DC Groups etc. Shout out to everyone in DC214!

Friday July 29th at 7pm:

HellNBak will be presenting "Your Defense is Offensive", discussing fun ideas by which to abuse security tools.

Saturday July 30th at 3pm:

Raven will be presenting "Pen Testing the Backbone", talking about her experiences in building, breaking, and rebuilding large network sections.

See you in Vegas!