Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: RE: Why Vulnerability Databases can't do everything

From: "Eric Paynter" <eric () arcticbears com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:06:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, July 18, 2005 8:55 am, aaron_kempf () hotmail com said:
I just don't mean for VULNS.   I mean for BUGS.
Like when you import stuff from Access.. You try to import a spreadsheet
AND IT DOESN'T FRIGGIN WORK.

Of course, you have the option to use another product. MS may be the most
dominant player, but they aren't the only player. They would improve
quickly if people (including large corporations) started forcing them to
improve by choosing alternatives. Unfortunately, most people don't care
about the little bugs.

I think this is getting a little OT since it's no longer about security
problems.

-Eric

--
arctic bears - email and dns services