Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Finnish perlament !?!?!

From: Steve Kudlak <stevex11 () sbcglobal net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 05:09:09 -0800

Well it was more amusing that the latest flames about M$ and other things that have been beat to death. It has some security content; IT could provoke a response from ALD Olafson, Gargleblaster Blarg y Bletch saying how much fun people have reading about the doings of the members of Finnish Parliment with their members and other members during "Dead Week In THe Western World".

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

P.S. I do find informative the discussion about Yahoos Policy's on someone's desmise.......

ALD, Aditya, Aditya Lalit Deshmukh wrote:

[ALD > ] and did u not spam everyone sending all these messages again all over the list ?

Ok Ok, we got the message ... Mr Jansson has sent the information
    about your insecure environment to a lot of places ...
    Personally I only received HIS email 1 time and YOURS about 5
    times (I havn't checked my other lists yet).
    So stop sending your threat email immediatelly or I will sue you
    for spamming.
Allan

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html