Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Problem in Spybot S&D

From: "ALD, Aditya, Aditya Lalit Deshmukh" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway expertworks net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:53:59 +0530

the screenshot is confirmation.
why are you posting a bug to fd?

Screen shot is the Confirmation that my spybot installation is a problem -
what I wanted to confirm that if anyone else was having the same probs...
And it seems that they do.

This list is the best place to ask when a bug like this occurs because a lot
of people use the same and updated program and if they are having the same
prob then It has been reported and the vendor will take care of it
presumabally otherwith my windows intallation is screwed and maybe its time
to install freebsd on my machine.

Please do not reply to this to the list but mail me privately...

-aditya

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html