Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Open call to Full disclosure mirror archives

From: Thierry Zoller <Thierry () sniff-em com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:59:39 +0100

Dear List,

Those that archive this mailinglist (and others): You are unwillingly helping
to spread mass mailing worms. As these pages can be found using common
search engines AND as these posts seem genuine, I think that some
might have falling for it "already".

Although this was a good source for getting my hands on some worms and
to analyze them I think it would be good to either block .cpl .pif etc
attachements on mirror archives or do other fancy stuff to remove/block
them.

Beagle Worm:
http://tinyurl.com/4rpra

Various:
http://tinyurl.com/4ax2d

Various .CPL
http://tinyurl.com/4sueh

Etc pp :
http://tinyurl.com/4p92l

There is lots of more code to dig through.

--
Thierry Zoller
http://www.sniff-em.com / Packet Sniffer

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.