Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Clips] A small editorial about recent events. (fwd)

From: "Jamie C. Pole" <jpole () jcpa com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:13:12 -0600

On Dec 18, 2005, at 10:11 PM, coderman wrote:

On 12/18/05, Jamie C. Pole <jpole () jcpa com> wrote:
Even with a government that is actively protecting us from these
terrorist scumbags, we in the USA are still the luckiest people on
Earth.  We've got it better than any other country on Earth.  If you
like some other place better, please feel free to move yourself there.

sycophants and apologists like yourself excusing the illegal and
totalitarian tendencies of one of the most corrupt administrations in
recent memory are destroying the very attributes of this country that
make it great.

how 'bout you and all the others tied of "that goddamned piece of
paper" get the fuck out instead?

Well, for one thing, I am a veteran, and have EARNED these rights that you liberal whiners take for granted. When you believe in something enough to die for it, come back and talk to me.

JCP