Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A CALL FOR FULL-DISCLOSURE TO BECOME AMODERATED LIST

From: fok yo <yoo.fok () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:39:47 +0100

2005/12/18, Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com>:

On 12/18/05, InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com> wrote:

his XSS release was not useful.  None of his releases are useful.  He
has made up his relationship with Yahoo and I know this for a FACT.
The more you talk n3td3v... the more you discredit no one but
yourself.

you know for fact? please show the list your evidence that netdev is lying

In my world, everything's a lie until proven true (What does your naive
implementation of personality look like, allow all? Hope your ass is wide
enough :o )
So, until I get to see any kind of interesting info from netdev ....

p.s. your ass must be pretty wide, tons of bs floating around you.

you cannot, therefore, you have no case to fight