Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:36:50 -0600

Wow n3td3v, I think I am going to kill my Websense Phishing alerts and
use your service....should we really be posting every little phishing
e-mail to the FD list? Is there anything special about this e-mail? Not
technique being used? ...

If you want to give your money to the Inland RS, then you shouldn't be
on this list anyways...lets not go down that road.

I believe the stories about Chinese government websites hosing trojans
are much more interesting...

http://www.websensesecuritylabs.com/alerts/alert.php?AlertID=371