Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: 0-day for sale on ebay - New auction!

From: fok yo <yoo.fok () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:15:12 +0100

2005/12/14, Aditya Deshmukh <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway strangled net>:

No offense intended directly to the OP:

Honestly, who gives a shit.  Is this what this list is to be used for
these days?  Are there no better OT forums, channels, cups w/string
that can be reserved for this type of chatter?

 apparently somebody's willing to give >1000$.
Personally I think this is very On Topic ( What do YOU do with the bugs
you've got there? ).

For this kind of posts we have a mailing list :

Fun and Misc security discussion for OT posts.

And a lot of people from here are on that list ....