Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a job in OrangeCounty California, honestly

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:01:10 -0800

On 12/7/05, Day Jay <d4yj4y () yahoo com> wrote:
... nor do I
dress up as a woman and read this list.

reading this list dressed as a woman is my favorite infosecx fetish...

As for the rest of the people, I'm not "begging" or
bragging, I think their may be someone out on the
internet with some heart if there are any left. :'(

the cam whores sucked us dry.

I'm saddened by the attitude of people sometimes. This
doesnt mean that I wouldnt seek them out at Defcon and
beat them down-physically.

if they happen to be the same fucks DoSing the wireless i'll help.  is
there anything more kiddie and retarded than noisy DoSing of wireless?
 stupid kiddie fucks...

(good luck with the deep fryer in NLO)