Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure][WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints aboutthegovernemntspying!

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:26:44 -0800

Obviously.

So what does that make you?  I mean the worst you can do is call me a
top posting moron.

ROFL.

On 12/31/05, Red Leg <redleg18 () gmail com> wrote:
On 12/31/05 3:12 PM, "InfoSecBOFH" <infosecbofh () gmail com> wrote:

Is that a threat wittle computer geek?

Its not if you care to take a shot at it, I welcome the attempt.

You weak-kneed statement to JA was a pitiful threat.

I make no threats - only statements of fact.

This "wittle computer geek" doe not attempt, he accomplishes his mission
without remorse, but WITH humor!

BTW, you are obviously an uninformed top-posting moron.