Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure][WAY OFF TOPIC] complaints about the governemnt spying!

From: "pwnd.security.pwnd" <pwnd.security.pwnd () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:06:26 -0500

On 12/30/05, fok yo <yoo.fok () gmail com> wrote:

there's a difference between hate and criticism.
The America religion is flawed to some extent (not going into details since
it's off topic and I think you're too proud/stupid to accept criticism
anyway). Unlike popular American believe, the world is not with xor against
you. Tomorrow we'll be living in a multipolar world where American dominance
has faded, deal with it...

I'm not sure who you are defending, but read your own words. Criticism
vs. Hate.

Calling for a nuclear enema or assasination of the POTUS is NOT
criticism, it's hate. Call it for what it is. The world is not
multipolar, it's bipolar...good vs. evil.

If you want to criticise, go ahead. that's not what I'm referring to,
and you know it. Juan, who said speaking their mind was
dangerous...oh, wait, you did, not me.

Since you are a moron,  this debate is futile. If America wasn't
dominant, no one would care. Why do you?  By the way, my rant is a
criticism, not hate. Feel the love, baby.

--

pwnd.security.pwnd