Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Exploit code repository

From: labeneator borg <labeneator () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:15:34 +0300

The French Security Incident Response  Team
(http://www.frsirt.com/english/) is also pretty good.
On 12/19/05, Michael Holstein <michael.holstein () csuohio edu> wrote:
PacketStorm (www.packetstormsecurity.nl) usually has most exploit code
and advisories in their archives -- although that site is not connected
to F-D.

~Mike.

wilder_jeff Wilder wrote:

Does anyone know of a location where the exploit code for the issues we
address on this list can be found?... Much of the time I see the e-mails
roll through wiht just a high level discription of the information.
I have the new and old copies of Metaspoit installed and running ... but
would like to be able to actually test alot more of the items that come
through here...

any information would be wonderful!

THANKS!

-Jeff

--
Article:
-
    And an unknown college dropout named Bill Gates, together with his
partner Paul Allen, wrote a version of the programming language BASIC
for the Altair, forming a company called Micro-Soft in the process. He
would later drop the hyphen and the capital S, and make billions of
dollars.
--
Comment:
+++