Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: talk.google.com

From: Robert Wesley McGrew <wesleymcgrew () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:06:35 -0500

On 8/27/05, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
Yahoo's current IM application, highly bloated with features more
geared up for a Yahooligans IM client. Yahooligans, The web for kids.
www.yahooligans.com

Yahoo plan to strip their current Yahoo Messenger 7.0 for a new lite
version, to stop half of Yahoo's 20 million IM users from switching to
Google Talk, when Yahoo finally pull the switch on Yahoo's older,
lighter version of Yahoo Messenger.
<snip>
Yahoo Messenger 8.0 LITE is the future of IM...

http://www.geocities.com/n3td3v/ymessenger80lite.html

Is it just me, or are you getting more incoherent with every post?
It's like you can't decide if you want to make a hacked-up YM client
(ala Kazaa Lite), a fake yahoo press release with witty commentary, an
open letter to yahoo, or something else entirely.  Maybe I missed it,
but I don't even think anyone mentioned yahoo up to this point in a
way that would provoke this.

I guess I just don't get it.

--
Robert Wesley McGrew