Full Disclosure mailing list archives

An old/new security list

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:05:04 -0400

Immunity suffered a hard drive problem, so if you were on this list: http://www.immunitysec.com/mailman/listinfo/dailydave , we invite you to resubscribe. We'll be announcing new versions of MOSDEF, SPIKE, SPIKE Proxy, and an all new unmidl.py as soon as we get our infrastructure ready. (It's easier to make new tarballs than to recover the old ones). There will probably also be discussions of Buffy the Vampire slayer, hand crafted IDL files for random MS services, lobster farms, flames, and the usual lot.

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.