Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Global CompuSearch

From: deliciousbrains <deliciousbrains () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:35:07 -0400

"Global CompuSearch hereby demands that you immediately cease and assist from making any further defamatory and disparaging statements to anyone regarding Marcus Lawson and Global CompuSearch"

I've never heard of a 'cease and assist' letter before. I guess they spent all their money on fancy letterheads and fonts and had none left over to hire a proofreader.

Jason Coombs wrote:
Matthew Ries wrote:

Mr. Coombs:
Our firm represents Global CompuSearch. Please see the attached letter which is also being mailed to you. If you are represented by an attorney, give me your attorney's contact information and I will communicate directly with your attorney. Matt Ries

No statement made by me with respect to Mr. Lawson has been false.

Mr. Lawson *IS* an incompetent computer forensic expert who misrepresents his work as something that it is not.

The facts prove this beyond any doubt. Good luck in your lawsuit.

Sincerely,

Jason Coombs
jasonc () science org