Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The best 0-day exploit source

From: Daniel <deeper () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:42:00 +0100

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the overall skill factor for
people "doing security" has diminished to such a low level that one
shudders at the thought?

Ahmad, try these (and yes your gonna pay for them unless you code your own)

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2005-07/0583.html
Dave Aitel's CANVAS http://www.immunitysec.com/products-canvas.shtml

but here is a hint... 0hdayz are kinda sekrit and not publically
available, no matter what  you read in <insert shit wannabe hacking
book title here>