Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: JA

From: Steve Kudlak <chromazine () sbcglobal net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:29:52 -0700

Exibar wrote:

I don't know about y'all, but if I was admin of a public ISP (or whatever),
I wouldn't want to give anyone the idea that I'm smarter than everyone on
the list.... that's just begging to be hacked/defaced/owned/etc....

exibar

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bardus Populus" <disclosure () wykkyd securecoffee com>