Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Maybe not a disclosure but request for information.

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:32:11 -0400

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:18:56 CDT, Leif Ericksen said:

cards. I do not know if this is a Qlogics, fAStT or combo issue, BUT one
day you might be able to see your SAN the next day you reboot and you
loose the SAN!

OK. Now rephrase it as a computer security issue, so it's on-topic.  We may
drift off-topic on occasion, but what *vulnerability* is involved here,
other than the fact that QLogics gear does a better job of fellating donkeys
than actually doing what they were designed to do?