Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible Virus activity

From: 404 <matthew () textbox net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:07:57 -0400

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 12:04 -0400, mcbain () aol com wrote:
wanna take a bet?  take a look at my website.  I have created 0day and
known script vulns couple times in my past.  The most recent was a
microsoft patch in feb with paul. see
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1745693,00.asp 5th parapgraph
down.  I had trend micro in the past.  It sucked for known virii let
alone 0 day.  So who is the "assinine" now?

haha "becareful who u flame on FD U NEVER KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO"
=]

I'm sorry but if you are coding 0days, testing vulns and such and you do
this all through AOL? Muhahahahah! And I'm sure you are making all sorts
of TCP connections OUTSIDE the AOL client right?

And asinine was spelled correctly =]